Choose your voucher design:
Redeem for essential driver training lessons with your local Leinster School of Motoring instructor.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Terms & Conditions
Deals / Offers / Promotional Vouchers will have specific Terms and Conditions attached which must be adhered to.
All learners / students must hold a valid and current Irish permit in at the time of the lesson(s) and must produce it to the instructor at each lesson in order to comply with the law.
All cars used for the purpose of lessons or driving test must have a current insurance, tax and NCT (if applicable) disk displayed on the front windscreen.
Dangerous / inappropriate behaviour may result in a lesson being abandoned as the instructor see fit.
An instructor has the right to abort the lesson if he / she suspects that the student is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
48 Hours notice is required by the instructor for any cancellation.
Should any of the above terms not be complied with the student will bear the full cost of the driving lesson.
When hiring the instructor’s car for the purpose of the driving test, if the driving test is cancelled for any reason, the agreed cost of the hire will be split between the instructor and the hirer. (50% of the cost will be due to the instructor)
When hiring the instructor’s car for the purpose of the driving test a minimum of two hours previous experience must be taken in the car in order to ensure safety and familiarity for the driving test.
The instructor has the right to refuse to hire the car for the purpose of the driving test on the basis that the hirer has not the ability to drive the car safely or correctly during the driving test.
All vouchers will be honoured in relation to the student specifically namedon the voucher / gift token. Vouchers shall not be redeemable for cash and shall expire upon the date recorded on the voucher.
leinster-school-of-motoringwww.leinsterschoolofmotoring.iet: 087 815 4878